Director of Solid Waste
220 N College Dr.
2101 O'Neil Ave.
Ph: (307) 637-6440
Fx: (307) 637-6443
7:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
Monday - Friday
The Sanitation Division provides the following services:
- Solid waste pick up and disposal
- E-waste (electronic waste) disposal
- HHW waste (hazardous waste) disposal
- Recycling services
- Roll-off services
- Transfer Station – drop off facility
Method of Payment
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm MST
- Saturday: 6:30 am - 9:30 am MST
Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted at the Felix Pino Transfer Station, Compost Facility, and the Happy Jack Landfill. Charge accounts may be established and are encouraged. Ask attendant for application.
*Notice - Sanitation, Compost and Curbside Recycling Maps are subject to change*