The Recreation Division is now offering online registrations and online payments. Below are the directions to get registered and make payments:
- Go to the “I Want to….” tab.
- Select “Register for” – Recreation/Sports Programs. Click on link. This will take you to the WebTrac website.
- If you are a new user to WebTrac please use your household account number as your log-in user ID and password. Your household number is on the top of your invoice. You will then be asked to fill out a new user ID and password and update any information needed for your account.
- You may then browse activities, register and pay.
- If you are making a payment, go to: My account, click on pay old balances. It will bring up your account balance. Click on the shopping cart to determine what you would like to pay for.
If you have any questions or need your household account number, please call the main office at (307)637-6423.
The customers on automatic withdrawal may also go on and register. Your accounts will still be on the automatic payment schedule unless you call to cancel. Currently, WebTrac is not offering automatic payments. Please ignore the automatic payment options for now; we will be offering it soon.
You may also go directly to https://webtrac.cheyennecity.biz to access your on-line account, please follow steps four through six.